My gear to record a session
On the left-hand side (from top to bottom):
– My Blue Yeti ™ microphone with wire
– Sustainable coffee mug
– Manfrotto self-standing monopod
– Black lab notebook
– Kodak Playsport camera with its carry-case (on the lab book)
Middle (from top to bottom):
– MacBook Pro laptop with power cord
– A MacIntosh apple on the laptop for the teacher (Mac-Heads will get the joke)
– A dry-erase board eraser, with a blue marker
– Remote control for data projector
– A few books used in the demo.
I’m pretty proud to say that I was able to equip myself for less than 2000$ with some decent gear !
Ce contenu a été mis à jour le 2018-12-20 à 12:16 pm.